Monday, April 23, 2007

Chillin' in a coffeehouse


So, the trip to Kansas City was fun and pretty smooth. Yesterday was the first time in seven years to fly... before 9/11. I was a little frazzled at the airport. I had no clue what to do, so luckily I just followed exactly what the dude in front of me did. Its weird to see everyone scurrying to take off their belts and their shoes in order to get past the TSA checkpoint.

There's nothing like having a nosebleed out of the blue, and right before boarding the plane.

I experienced the new rollercoaster feel once again. I was completely uneasy as we were sitting on the runway prior to taking off. Once we actually starting moving, all uneasiness was gone.

The ride was actually pretty turbulent. I don't think the Captain ever took the fasten seat belt sign off.

My first impression of the KC area is that its so green. I don't quite know how to explain it, but its like the whole landscape and the area is alive.

Time for some pics:

My first rental car, the Mazda 3 (Its still new)
Sweet nectar of life at the Jerusalem Cafe. (My first in over three months)

A Bluetooth earpiece that lost its owner. (Score one for humanity.)



A small glimpse of the Country Club Plaza - a pretty sweet area of businesses and whatnot right next to the apartment complex where my good friend Anthony resides.
Scooter's Coffeehouse - where Anthony works and where this long post is originating from.

Well, I mean to post something more profound, but there is still plenty of time this week for that. Until then, happy blogging.

No comments: