Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Until the sun goes down over Santa Monica Boulevard...

So, I suppose I should continue where I left off... almost a week ago. After I got settled in at the Hotel Wednesday, I tried to figure out what I was going to do. I decided to head up to Santa Monica to catch a movie at the theatre. From there, I drove down the Boulevard to try to catch the sunset off of the Santa Monica Pier.
Unfortunately, I forgot a little fact; the sun actually sets behind the hills:
It still made for good pics, I suppose. I took a bunch once I got there. here are some of my favorites...

For supper, I decided to hit this joint:

Its kinda hard to take a good picture by yourself, as you can see.

It was a good little outing. What was also great was I got to do this all before watching Lost.

No comments: