Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Two Birthdays

I am 27 years old now.

I've been to 38 out of 50 states.
Been to Canada four times.
Been to Thailand twice.
I've broken my nose twice.
I've totaled two cars... neither of them mine.
Received one ticket, which was later taken off my record. (Disregarding a traffic signal)
I've held seven different jobs so far/with about three duplicates.
I've about three years of college in the bag.
Attended five churches so far.
Been on zero dates/been in zero relationships.


I am 11 years old now.

I've been apart of ministry at four churches so far.
Been on seven mission trips
Led five different small groups at NMC.
Been a part of __ students' lives.
Slowly starting to understand what being a Christ follower is all about.




I feel like an old man. Yet I feel like a little boy.

1 comment:

Bob Carder said...

Eating raw fish freshly caught as seen in the pics that follow do discourage dating relationship!