Sunday, October 01, 2006

Current favorite worship songs

Ahh... its good to be up and running on the 'net again. After a chaotic week a moving, work and school, I thought I would start off with my top favorite worship songs right now.
  • Everlasting God by Brenton Brown. Its all Pastor Jeremiah's fault for playing it two weeks in a row at WNY.
  • Marvelous Light by Charlie Hall. ...Sin has lost its power, death has lost its sting. From the grave you've risen victoriously. Need I say more?
  • I Stand Amazed (How Marvelous) by Chris Tomlin. I love the old hymns. I also love when someone puts a new twist on them.
  • You Never Let Go by Matt Redman. I 'm not explaining my self on this one. I just like it.
  • Madly by Charlie Hall. ...Let what we do in here fill the streets out there...

No comments: