Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Redneck Locksmith

Today was a busy day off. I enjoyed seeing a friend who is in the Air Force and is home for a spell.

I got to do some random running around, including picking up this. I've heard Rob speak on this at a National Youthworkers Convention in '02, I think. Good stuff.

Went out to Prairie Camp, to take some pics of the 1st and 2nd graders at Summer Camp. I tell you what... I spent a few hours out there, it felt like a few days. I can't imagine how the counselors handled it. Here are a few shots from it...
These are a pair of my house guests. It was fun to see these guys in action. From what I observed and what I heard, these guys were incredible.
I went to the parent's for a bit, then ended up going back to Prairie Camp to watch a little NMC church league softball. I got to take a few pics there as well. Afterwards, a certain senior happened to lock his keys in his truck. After an hour, two screwdrivers, a broken yardstick, and a coat hanger, we got his door open.


No comments: