Sunday, September 16, 2007

Going to Work

There are times when going to work isn't fun. I'm sure there are those of you out there that know this feeling: It seems that you can do everything right without recognition or reward, but as soon as you make a mistake(yes I make mistakes ,too), people let you know about it.

I really hate this. Not so much for me being told what i did wrong, but the fact that I get upset and frustrated and come down on myself much harder than most others do.

How do you deal with this, those three of you that might be reading? Here's the best that i can think of.

Slow down...

Take deep breaths...

Remember God is still on the throne...

Deal with the outcome.

Hmm. Remember God is still on the throne. Its kinda funny as even as I type this, that thought puts everything back into perspective. Thanks for listening, I think I'm gonna be okay now.

1 comment:

Greg said...

God is on the throne. Did you not clean the bathroom is this a metaphor?