Friday, June 13, 2008

A mini rant.

I'm a big fan of M. Night Shyamalan. There hasn't been a single movie of his I didn't like. I'm tired of hearing all these people complaining that his movies don't do what they expect them to do. This guy creates his own movies, and if you can't enjoy his creations, then too bad. I think far too often people will see a movie trailer and go to the movie with preconceived notions about what is going to happen and when they are wrong, they complain about it. How many people out there are creating something new, not a remake of a 70's horror movie, a remake of some other movie, a comic book or a sequel (to milk the money out of the franchise)?

With that being said, I loved The Happening. It definitely warrants the rated "R" status... not for the faint of heart.

1 comment:

Phil Strahm said...

I agree..it was pretty good.

His only movie I didn't like was Lady in the Water