Tuesday, February 03, 2009

25 Things

Since I was tagged over a week ago, I figured its about time to please the masses.

1. I can't stand Ketchup, Mustard, or Mayonnaise.
2. I rode the school bus until two weeks before I graduated high school.
3. I've never had a milkshake from Steak and Shake.
4. I almost died on a waterfall in Thailand.
5. My favorite band will always be Five Iron Frenzy.
6. My mountain bike got stolen at Cornerstone Music Festival in 1996.
7. As a 7th grader, I performed on the field in the Hoosier Dome for Marching Band.
8. Most people at Prairie Camp know me as the guy with a horsefly on a string.
9. When I was young, I wanted to be a Fireman when I grew up.
10. I've been T.P.ing once in my life. Ask me me in 4 months about it.
11. If I had to live in another state, it would be Colorado.
12. I've never been to Mexico.
13. I almost blew my foot off with a 20 ga. shotgun (as a teenager...I'm smarter now).
14. I shot a deer once hunting with Chad Loucks. I realized after I shot it, I had done so, illegally.
15. I have regularly attended five churches in my life... Three of them I worked at.
16. I have been to the World's largest hand-dug well.
17. The summer is my favorite season.
18. If I went back to college, I'd be a Junior.
19. I want to go to Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and back to Thailand.
20. I truly first met Jesus in a tent in a field on County Road 9 at the age of 16.
21. My favorite NMC student ministry songs are Happy Birthday(as loud and off key as possible) and Little Cabin in the woods.
22. Some of my favorite times of work are when I'm the only one in the church.
23. I've worked at three Mc'Donalds in my life.
24. I love tearing things apart to figure out how they work... and them attempt to put them back together.
25. If I were a crocodile, I'd thank the Lord for my big smile.

No comments: