Thursday, January 10, 2008

What I'm Reading/Watching/Listening to

Derry Prenkert has this segment on his blog every now and then, and its always pretty interesting on the selections. Well, here it goes.

What I'm Reading:
An Inconvenient Book: Real Solutions to the World's Biggest Problems by Glenn Beck
I must be getting older because I'm listening to more talk radio. And i like it. Glenn Beck has a radio show and also has a t.v. show on CNN Headline News. Sure he talks about politics, but he also talks but everything else. And he's funny.
Anyways he wrote this book explaining how we solve everything from "Global Warming" to Online Dating. And there's more... I just haven't got to it yet.





What I'm Watching:
Let the humiliation begin...
Sweet Home Alabama
That's right, I own this movie.
And I like it.













What I'm listening to:
Everlasting God by Brenton Brown

Sometimes scrubbing the Aux Gym floor makes me fall asleep. Honestly, I think I've sleepwalked several times. To stay awake(and reduce the chances of someone scaring me) its always good to play some music. It's been awhile since I've listened to this, and its still good stuff.

1 comment:

TheThinker said...

My bro got the Beck book for Christmas...seems pretty good.

Keep up the great work brother.

Love...and of course....hugs ;)

Dstehl