Friday, August 08, 2008

Light bulb moment.

I've been trying to memorize a passage a scripture, and I was taking time to go over a few minutes ago. something did not sit with me well for a while. Its in 2 cor 4:4 ...The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
I had some issues with that. Why would God blind the minds of unbelievers?
But the I looked at it more closely...The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers... God is lowercase. Why is that? Who is the god of this age? Or am I just barking up the wrong tree?

2 comments:

derryprenkert said...

Right tree. Definitely not referring to the Almighty; more than likely referring to Satan.

Jeffrey Simpson said...

That what I was thinking, just wanted to make sure I wasn't distorting anything.