Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Tuesday's Travels

Tuesday I felt like I had to just get away from the house and other stuff, so with the advice of a friend, I decided to go to this place...
Flat Top Grill in Ft. Wayne. I've talked about Flat Top before, but I love the place. I broke one of my own rules... I actually ate by myself in a restaurant. After some stir fry, I went here...
Rave is also located at Jefferson Pointe in Ft. Wayne, next to Flat Top Grill. I happened to watch the new Mummy movie. It was entertainment, a lot like the first two installments.
After the movie, I decided t stroll down memory lane. In the summer of 2002 I interned here...
Living Faith Missionary Church near Yoder and Ossian . It was a really good experience... probably the reason why I stayed involved in youth ministry to this day. I wanted to stop in and talk to Joel Gregory, but apparently the office was closed. It was really cool to think back to all the times... the good times, the fun times, and the not so fun "learning experiences."This is the Kingdom hall just north of Bluffton. I stopped there once to grab a New World Translation. I opened the door only to hear a steady high tone, followed by the alarm shortly after. I didn't stick around too long after that.Downtown Bluffton. I love the small towns that have the real parking on either side of the road. I went to the Good Shepherd bookstore to pick up the latest Nooma and Crazy Love. I figured I would add it to my library of books I haven't read. I'll probably ready in three years or so after everyone stops talking about it.

A big stack of big bales.

No comments: