Tuesday, March 24, 2009

10 worship songs, 10 Artists

I've been pondering this post about this, so it is now time. What are ten worship songs from ten different artists that impact me? So, in no particular order...

1. Refuse to be Denied by Desperation Band. I had no idea who Jared Anderson or the Desperation Band was until they came to our church a few years back.

2. Everything by Tim Hughes. The connection Band brought this one into my life recently.

3. Fire Fall Down by Hillsong United. For the longest time I heard people talking about this Hillsong group. Once I fell into the peer pressure, I now know why.

4. If I stand by Rich Mullins. This song has saved me on many dark nights.

5. Only you by David Crowder Band

6. Glorious One by Steve Fee. I first heard Fee's music at Jr. High Summer Camp a few years back. I got one of his albums soon after. Great stuff.

7. My Glorious by Delirious. Delirious is one of the first bands that I grew to love after becoming a follower of Jesus. It reminds me of Bethel Chapel.

8. I know by Darell Evans

9. Rushing Wind by Keith Green. I read the biography of this guy while at KBM. Incredible story. Its amazing to see how God uses people for his Glory, and to draw people unto Him.

10. Gifted Response by Matt Redman

No comments: