Sunday, March 01, 2009

Always be prepared.

In my everyday travels, there are two things I always try to carry with me.

1. A pocket knife/multi-tool. It seems like whenever I don't carry one, I need it. Also, as soon as I don't carry one, other people become intensely disappointed in me.

2. A minimum of one pen, but preferably at least two. Whether its signing for a delivery or writing a quick reminder at work, or taking notes during a message, its always good to be prepared. The reason I saw preferably at least two is that inevitably someone asks to borrow a pen. And 83% of the time, I will never see said loaned pen again.

2 comments:

Chunk said...

i witnessed #2 this morning. i was sitting two rows behind you. (after reading what i just typed. i am going to be clear that i saw you loan out a pen.. haha)

Jeffrey Simpson said...

lol. Good Stuff.