Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back from camp.

Well, I'm back from Senior High Summer Camp. More details to come, but for now, a story about the trip home.
I was driving a church van and trailer on the Ohio turnpike and got slowed up by some congested traffic... rumor has it Obama was in the area. All of the sudden, I saw this:
I then got into the left lane and saw this:
I couldn't contain myself. I had to call the one and only Hoss to let him know that it was just a little way behind him. It only me calling 4 leaders to track him down.

2 comments:

Chunk said...

that's like... AWESOME!!!

i mean, i thought i was cool today when i was playing with the toy car at walmart, but no...

coreymon said...

i cant believe u only had one comment that whole time i would've thought u would have more than that jeff way more