Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My journey at camp.

I want to share the things I wrote down at camp. If you want to know more, talk to me in person. Its just that I don't want my fingers to fall off.
I feel like I'm one of these stones cut out of the quarry and used as a breaker. Ever so slowly as the waves beat against me, I'm being wore down. there is nothing i can do about it because I am stuck in place. I wonder if being stuck in place is keeping me from pursuing God with reckless abandon. Or is where I am where I am supposed to be so God can smooth the edges a little bit more?

Does my heart and mind purposefully focus on something I can't have? Or is it that I pervert the things that God desires for me? How do I start with a clean slate?

What is keeping me from the direction God wants me to go in my life?

Why do I worry so much? Why do I worry about what others think, what I think others think? What can I do about this?

Are there lies that I'm buying into that I don't fully know of yet? What about the lies I do know of? What do I have put in place to combat these lies?

Am I surrendering to God the things in my life I think I need? Daily? Hourly? At a moment's notice?

Am I not necessarily stuck, but not just fully aware of my role in life?

No comments: