Tuesday, October 07, 2008

10... er... uh... 4 questions

So, things don't always go as planned, but it is still good.

1. What is your dream job? Wow, this one has made me think a good bit. Growing up, I wanted to be a Fire Fighter. I love working with my hands whether it is building something or tearing it apart. I like seeing immediate results. I also love being outdoors and working with youth. In my dream job, I think I would like to own my own business, so I could choose my own hours on go on trips as I choose. I would love to take groups on white-water rafting trips, mission trips, and whatnot.

2. Would you like to hangout sometime? Yes. Halo. Ultrazone. Wendy's. Who knows?

3. If you could be anyone off of Heroes, who would you be? This is a dangerous question to ask a nerd. In my mind it is simple. Peter Petrelli, who has the power to absorb the powers of other people with abilities. Now, if I was in a world were I was the only one with abilities... Hiro Nakamura, who possesses the ability of space-time manipulation.

4. What is the next outrageous thing you will be doing with your hair? The next outrageous thing? A little presumptive, are we? I probably won't know for sure until the time nears. Most likely it will be something I haven't done. Someone mentioned to me that I should do a bowl cut, not unlike our neighbors in the Naptown area. Corn rows? Or maybe I'll just do a tribute to several summers ago... Business up front, party in the back!

Thanks for participating. Maybe I will do this again sometime.

No comments: