Saturday, October 18, 2008

People who should be blogging.

On my way home last night from hanging out with some amazing people, I got to thinking about who I'd like to see in the blogging world. In no particular order...

1. Todd and Sheila Eby: This wonder duo has been in ministry for a long time. Currently they help out in the Jr. High ministry, and help out with the Young Adults as well.

2. Burmell Walter: This gentlemen ends up in prison a lot. I love hearing his stories on life and his encounters in prison ministry.

3. Dave Engbrecht: Do I need to explain?

4. Ed Moser: My immediate superior at work. His attitude on life and his wisdom from his experiences is worth learning from.

5. Chris Lehane: Junior High pastor at church. It would be cool to see his perspective from ministry in a small youth group to a large youth group. It would also be cool to see how in the world he handles life with three women in his house. Wait a minute, he does have a blog! But, it hasn't been updated in OVER ONE YEAR!!!

No comments: