Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Frustrating.

I love Christian music. When I first entered into a relationship with Christ at the age of 16, I dived into the Christian music hardcore. I listened only to Christian music, (except for Country, when I had to ride the bus to and from school) went to as many concerts as I could, and had a wardrobe composed heavily of band t-shirts. A.D.D. moment: My shirts have been moving on to their final resting place, one by one over the years. Its been a sad transition.

As of late, it has been difficult to make it to the concerts as time progresses. I'm older, I don't listen only to Christian music- so i don't hear the announcements, (rock, talk radio, etc.) and all around I'm always busy when the concerts happen.

Several months ago I heard about two of my favorite bands are going to be in the area:David Crowder Band is going to be @ the Elco on June 19. I will be on the DCGO trip.

Delirious?, with lead singer Martin Smith (second on right) Have written songs including "I could sing of your love forever", "Shout to the North", "My Glorious", "Did you Feel the Mountains Tremble?", "Majesty"and "Rain down" They will be playing in Ft. Wayne on July 12. This is during Sr. High Summer Camp.

No comments: