Sunday, May 25, 2008

The List

Ok. Time for a list.
I've been contemplating this for a while, but there are some things I want to do this sumer and year. So, with out further ado, here are some things I want to do this year.
1. Go fishing with my boat at least six times: One of those with my dad.
2. Go golfing at least three times. If I go, its usually only twice.
3. Make it to a cubs game at Wrigley Field: never been there.
4. Head up to Chicago again to go see Wicked, Stomp, Blue Man Group, or something of the like.
5. Sell my car. I'm tired of it sitting in my drive way. As soon as I put an alternator in it, its go time.
6. Learn to play guitar.
7. Take more time to spend more time alone with God time. This one will happen. I'm tired of being shallow in my relationship with Christ. Along with that, I want to work on my journaling. I suck at it, so really there is either only room for improvement, or no change at all. I want the former over the latter.
8. Speak less. I want to be able to learn from those around me and not just say thing to say things.
9. Go wake boarding at least once.
10. Ride jet skis at least twice.

2 comments:

TheThinker said...

Nice post frequency.

I think it's your responsibility, and you have the right because of your relationships with them, to set these irreverent in-church texters straight outside of service.

Chunk said...

11. Hangout with Chunk, at least once.