Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Name Game

In the past months, I've been introduced to The Office on NBC. I am no Steve Carell fan, but I do like the show. If you don't know me, I'm kind of a sci-fi nerd. It just so happens that I share a lot of of the same entertainment interests of the one and only Dwight Schrute. Dwight is known to like movies and shows like Star Wars, LOTR, 24, Heroes, Lost, and Battlestar Galactica.

I stumbled across the NBC video rewind, and saw that you can watch the first season of The "A" Team online. In high school, I went on a mission trip to Florida. While we were down there, we got on to the subject of that t.v. show, and so we started giving each other nickname from that show, and others. I was dubbed Murdock, because he was the crazy one, and apparently everyone thought it fit me.

The character of Murdock is played by Dwight schultz.

Jeff's nickname is Murdock, Murdock is played by Dwight Schultz, Dwight Schultz -> Dwight Schrute?

I've officialy spent to much sitting in the coffee house.

2 comments:

Chunk said...

Do you like beets?
Do you like bears?
Do you like bobble heads?

Anonymous said...

Dwigt also plays on Galaxy quest
berkey