Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Observations from a coffee house

I like hanging out at coffee houses. I have done it in Kansas City, St. Charles, and Nappanee. Ok, so I don't do it much, but there is something about it that allows me to slow down, collect my thoughts, and post stuff on this blog. My main observation that is spurring this post is this: Do you ever get slightly annoyed by something, which is not a big deal? So what happens when you start to think about the small annoyance? Well, if you're anything like me, it get really annoyed by it, or them.

This instance is brought to you by the ladies who are taking time to connect and talk and talk and talk... nonstop. To be honest, its not a bad thing, it has reminded me of something... do I talk the time to actually listen, or am I just wanting for my turn to jump into a conversation?

No comments: