Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A tale of text messaging.

So, two Sundays ago, I was minding my own business as I was heading to service in The Connection. During service, I received multiple text messages.

Text message number one was from, a Jr. High pastor wanting me to get the attention of the person next to me.

Text message number two was from a youth who not thrilled about the lyrics on the side screens during worship...
 I just got off the phone with jesus and he said to put the words on the middle
screen. Or you shall be shunned!
I had ran Shout during the On Fire Rallies, but that was the last time. Why this is my responsibility, I don't know

Text message number three was a pic from another person in the youth:
With the artistic help of the one and only Carter Ammerman, I replied with this:
I then got a response of ... Touche.

Maybe I should turn my phone off more often.




No comments: